It is becoming more and more important to demonstrate that organisations are thinking about their environmental impact and putting in place systems that will not only benefit the environment but will also reduce costs and improve efficiency within the organisation.
The benefits of showing conformance to the ISO 14001 & ISO50001 standard are numerous:
• Cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption
• Advantage over competitors when tendering for business
• Management of environmental risks
• Compliance with individual countries environmental regulations
• Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment
• Shows you are a responsible future focused organisation
• Can reduce insurance cover costs
• Can increase employee engagement in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally friendly organisation
Having a well-defined Energy Management System (EMS) framework will provide your organisation with a systematic approach to compliance. In some cases, regulatory bodies are more flexible with companies with performance and public accountability records.
Professional Energy Management Ltd. can escort you through the compilation of your procedures and document control system allowing you to have a seamless route to compliance and future audits.